Solar Power Proposal
1. The site and Resource Assessment
This is a very important step into understanding your Solar needs, as well as understanding the environment to where the installation will take place.
Here we talk about and discuss the various options available in the market, what will be applicable and best practice to you.
These options are:
- Off-Grid: – Can Function without a Grid
- Grid-Tie: – Needs Grid – Municipal Power
- Hybrid: – Can be configured either way – Can feedback to Grid
We will have a look at your:
- Available space
- Tilt and orientation
- Area of Installation
- Electrical AC/DC switchboards
- Storage (Batteries)
2. Load Analysis
It is recommended to conduct a Load analysis of your household. A good practice is to conduct the study over a period of seven days (One week).
This will enable us to know your:
- Daily Consumption – kWh
- Peak Power loads – kWh
3. Solar Design
From the load analysis data, we can design the solar solution:
- PV Panels
After all the calculations have been done with the design, we will submit a final proposal that will include:
- Solar Photovoltaic Solution
- General Information
5. Client Approval
Once the proposal has been reviewed, we would need an Approval from the Client that states that he/she is happy with the discussed proposal, all elements as far as practical has been discussed and Infraspect can start with the procurement of Material.
Please also refer to the Sale terms and conditions.
6. Installation and Commissioning
At this stage, all stock has arrived at the client’s site and we can start with the installation of the Solar system. Installation normally takes 5 business days to complete.
After the installation is completed, a Quality Control procedure kicks into play.
This procedure includes:
- Certificate of Compliance
- Thermal Imaging on entire Installation
- Visual Checks of all installed components
- Control document to be signed off by the installer
On Completion, a Training and demonstration will be conducted with the client.
Once the client agrees that he/she is happy with the installation, the outstanding balance will be invoiced.